CSE:CLAR | OTC:CLGCF | FRA:27G
The Art of Discovery
Clarity Gold Corp.’s objective is to identify, acquire, and develop gold-primary projects that have been overlooked or under-financed, including projects that have fallen dormant as non-core assets.
Flagship Project: Destiny
- Option to acquire 100%.
- Located in the historical, mineral rich Abitibi Greenstone Belt.
- 2011 NI 43-101 indicated resource of 360,000 oz and an inferred resource of 247,000 oz
- Gold mineralization occurs in high-grade quartz veins within shear zones starting at 15m below surface (drill results include 167g/t Au over 1 m)
- The DAC deposit is open along strike with only coarse drilling denoting high grade intercepts outside of 2011 resource area showing expansion potential along strike from the DAC Deposit over approximately 2.5 km to the Darla Zone
- Excellent infrastructure – ~75 km NNE of Val d’Or with road access
- Considerable work done historically including over 50,000 m of diamond drilling
The most famous greenstone belt in the Superior terrane is known as the “Abitibi”
The belt, which spans the Quebec-Ontario border, has produced up to 180 million oz. gold from mining dating back to 1901 along major structural breaks within the assemblage of Archean-age volcanic, sedimentary and intrusive rocks.
Since gold was first discovered in the late 1800’s, the Abitibi has seen exploration radiate along the Cadillac-Larder Lake and Destor-Porcupine deformation zones.
Exploration and discovery has expanded north to other major structural breaks within the region including the Chicobi where the Destiny Project is located.
The majority of operating mines and significant gold occurrences in the Abitibi occur where there is minimal overburden cover. Exploration is easier at surface. Over the last few decades exploration strategies have adapted to begin looking for deposits undercover.
By compiling available drill hole data we can visualize the concentration of known deposits and showings and observe they largely occur where overburden is thin.
- 5,013 ha
- Road Access ~75 km NNE of Val d’Or
- 2011 NI 43-101 Resource
- Indicated 360,000 oz Au
- Inferred 247,000 oz Au
- Exploration of the Destiny Project dates back to the 1930s with the first serious diamond drilling campaign commencing in 1998 by Cameco
- Previous work on the property includes:
- 172 Diamond drill holes comprising approximately 50,400 m
- Reconnaissance till sampling from 11 Sonic drill holes
- 2,430 MMI geochemical samples
- 982 line km of airborne VTEM surveys
- 171 line km of ground magnetics surveys
- 128 line km of IP
The company is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a publicly traded company on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CSE:CLAR