CSE:CMET | OTC:CLGCF | FSE:27G0
The Art of Discovery
Clarity’s exploration mandate is global and focused on countries with established legal and regulatory systems supporting mining investment.
Flagship Project: Lithium381
- 1107 ha land position contiguous to Allkem Limited’s (TSX: AKE, ASX: AKE, OTC: OROCF) (“Allkem”) James Bay Lithium feasibility stage project (formerly Galaxy Lithium’s Cyr Project).
- Allkem’s project contains:
- a 40.3 Mt indicated resource at 1.40% Li₂O 
- From those 40.3Mt indicated, a probable reserve of 37.2Mt at 1.3% Li₂O 
- Scheduled to begin construction in 2023 Q1 with an estimated 19 year mine life
- 3 km from the KM 381 service station on the James Bay Road (Route 109) providing logistical support
- Accessible year round
- Option to earn 50% from Genius Metals Inc.
- The Preliminary results of the mag survey have identified a target coincident with the resistivity anomaly identified from the preliminary Induced Polarization survey
- Drill permit filed January 18th for the property
1. James Bay Lithium Project Feasibility Study and Maiden Ore Reserve, December 2021 filed by Allkem on SEDAR on January 11, 2022
2. Allkem Limited Annual General Meeting Presentation, November 15, 2022
- Fecteau Gold Option to acquire 100%
- 5,979 ha
- 30km east of Osisko Mining Inc’s Windfall Lake Project and Bonterra Resources’ Gladiator Project (Figure 1).
- Five new exploration targets generated from till sampling, some of which have been followed up with an IP survey.
- Multiple Targets: being drill tested in winter 2022 (approx. 5,000 m)
- Nine mineral showings including:
- Lac Fecteau Est: 2.42g/t Au over 2.65m, 1.82 g/t Au over 4.9m in drill core
- Buteux-Marceau: up to 4.11 g/t Au in grab samples
- Lac Pistolet: up to 1.08 g/t Au and 1.91% Cu in grab samples
- Desgagné: up to 1.00 g/t Au in a trench over massive sulphide
- Lac Fecteau Nord: 1.71 g/t Au over 1.5m in drill core
- Lac Fecteau Porphyry: up to 7.09 g/t Au in grab samples Project
Clarity’s exploration mandate is global and focused on countries with established legal and regulatory systems supporting mining investment. The Company is based in Vancouver, British Columbia, and is listed on the CSE under the symbol “CMET”.